Thursday, November 25, 2010

eat, pray, love

I was in the studio waiting for the rest of the students while Beta came to me. She told me that she had just finished reading the book Eat, Pray, Love. I know neither the book nor the movie so, I asked, was it good? Part of the book describes yoga and she was amazed to know that yoga is not just about practicing asana. There are more and she seems really interested to find out the rest. I’m so glad!

Yoga is more than just on your mat. Yoga is every time, everywhere. Yoga is your breaths, thoughts, words, actions. I promised that I would share as much that I know and... that would mean I have to work even harder… that is why I always like teaching! It just keeps me going...



Waiting for studio to be opened. Picture by FD. He was saying that
the bench can't bear my weight, lol!

1 comment:

  1. i would say the chair ngam ngam able to bear you on it lor..!! one more bite of chicken or a cup of milk or a piece of chocolate, then i can't gurantee lor..

    ReplyDelete